[Bloominglabs-announce] Plant Tower Workshop

Heath Roush ha_roush at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:57:44 EDT 2014

I've created an eventbrite page for the plant tower workshop that I'll put on this weekend:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/plant-tower-workshop-tickets-11081668569
These plant towers can hold a large amount of vegetation in a small space and are great for porches, small lawns, etc where you normally couldn't fit much plant life. It also includes a center composting tube to help your plants grow even faster. Space is limited by the number of heat guns we have, so if you have one we can borrow, that would be awesome.

Also, you don't have to pay through the eventbrite page if you don't want to pay the site's fee. Bloominglabs can also accept cash, card, and paypal, but I need to know this in advance.