[Bloominglabs-announce] Meet Your Maker: Make this year's Halloween costume with us!

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 20:03:07 EDT 2014

Bloominglabs will be open to the public the last week of October, Monday
thru Thursday evening (27th thru 30th) from 7pm to 10pm each night. Come by
and work on your Halloween costume, check out our new space, work on your
projects, or just hang out. We have tons of tools you can use - sewing
machines, a vacuum former, wood working and metal working tools, soldering
irons, a laser cutter, and more. Plus, isn't it more fun to do this stuff
with a group?

This is also your opportunity to get in the 3 visits required to become a
Bloominglabs member. If you haven't seen our new space, it's 3,100+ square
feet of awesome open warehouse space just off the B-Line trail on South
Rogers. You should check it out if you haven't already.

Our new address is 1609 S. Rogers, Building #4. Spread the word and hope to
see you there!