[Bloominglabs-announce] Arduino Club this Tuesday at the library at 7pm

S Charlesworth mistasteve at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 17:18:04 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Just wanted to send out a quick note about the Arduino Club we're hosting
together with MCPL (located at the library). The first one is this coming
Tuesday at 7pm. After that they are monthly, last Tuesday of the month.

This is not a class, more a chance for people interested in Arduino to get
together, trade ideas and knowledge, and show off projects.

I wanted to also mention the Python club which is also a partnership with
MCPL. That one's happening next Tuesday.

Hope to see some of you there.

http://mcpl.info/event/bloominglabs-arduino-club-mcpl
http://mcpl.info/event/bloominglabs-python-club-mcpl

Steve