[Bloominglabs-announce] bloominglabs makevention table

Heath Roush ha_roush at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 07:13:16 EDT 2015

Hello fellow Bloominglabsitonionites,We're in the throes of summer, students are coming back into town, and blue flyers are popping up randomly around town.  That can mean only one thing--Makevention is upon us! Of course, Bloominglabs will have a booth at Makevention, but we need stuff to show off.
Does anyone have anything that they'd like to display at the Bloomingtlabs table? If yes, let me know approximate space requirements so that we can plan accordingly. You don't have to volunteer to work the table or you can stick around for part of the day, but who else knows your project better than you?  The larger the variety, the better.  Do you not have a thing, but are interested in helping out with the area? If yes, let me know and also email Daniel Halsey (dakmh at makevention.org) if you haven't already to reserve your makevention badge.
 Here's a small list of the happenings thus far in the b-labs booth:
I'll have my fluorescent acrylic lamp I've been working on.
LaserDan is planning to man the laser.
Hans and a friend will have a programming demo.
I'll probably have my recumbent bike somewhere on the premises.