[Bloominglabs-announce] Bloominglabs Flea Market - Hoosier2Hoosier 2015 - this Saturday!

Nathan nathan at bloominglabs.org
Tue Aug 18 21:03:15 EDT 2015

Greetings,

This Saturday (8-22) is the Bloominglabs Flea Market and Hoosier-to-Hoosier community sale. A number of locations across Bloomington are having flea markets on this same day for the incoming students. The Bloominglabs Flea Market will be open from 8am to 5pm along with an open house. There will be electronics, computer parts, and household items for sale by members and friends of Bloominglabs.

If you’ve wanted to check us out but couldn’t make it to our weekly public nights then this is a great opportunity! We will have free popcorn, and we will have drinks and burgers for sale as well.

http://bloominglabs.org/index.php/Location <http://bloominglabs.org/index.php/Location>

See you there!
-Bloominglabs
http://www.bloominglabs.org <http://www.bloominglabs.org/>