[Bloominglabs-announce] Circuit bending workshop at Wonderlab Feb 14 and 15 - looking for volunteers

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 13:38:51 EST 2015

We are going to be holding a circuit bending training for the Wonderlab
workshop on Sunday, February 8th at 1pm at Bloominglabs. If you are unsure
about what volunteering for the Wonderlab workshop would entail or just
want to find out more about circuit bending, please feel free to stop by.

Also, we are in desperate need for volunteers on Saturday, February 14th
for the actual workshop. The workshop is from 1:30pm to 4:30pm, so there
will be plenty of time to go out to dinner with your sweetheart. So, if you
love Wonderlab, come spend part of your Valentine's Day at the museum! :)

Jenett