[Bloominglabs-announce] Who's coming to help out with circuit bending tomorrow?

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 19:05:29 EST 2015

Here's the list I have of people coming to the circuit bending workshop at
WONDERLAB (sorry for any previous confusion...):

Heath
Verily
Tim Murphy and his son
Joe Stone

If anyone else is planning on coming, please drop me a note so I can get
you on the list.

The workshop is from 1:30pm to 4:30pm at WONDERLAB. Please be there about
15 minutes early. Give your name at the front desk and tell them you are
here with Bloominglabs to help with the workshop and they should let you i
for free.

See you tomorrow!

Jenett