Ideas for improving our efficient use of space through ceiling modifications.
- Hanging ladders(Nathan has already proven this works)
- Hanging bicycle storage
- Mounting one of the large projectors
- Suspending a couch
- Ceiling tent/hammock(not that sleeping at the space wants to be encouraged just a neat idea)
- Pullup bar
- Trapeze-type setup
- Other forms of hanging storage i.e. cargo nets, rotating assemblies, racks, boxes, milk crates, etc
- Another large metal shelf
- Cardboard Favela aka "Secret Beer Garden"
- Pulldown powerstrips - (Nathan has 6 of these whenever someone wants to install them)
- Movable lighting
- Loft on hangout side
- Storage for long objects i.e. pvc pipe, conduit, siding, etc
- Pulleys are much cheaper from Lowes/Menards than Bloomington Hardware