[Bloominglabs-announce] Hackerspace Study

Austin Toombs austintoombs at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:05:00 EDT 2013

Dear Bloominglabs Members,

I am a doctoral student in Human Computer Interaction Design in the
School of Informatics and Computing, and am currently conducting a
research study on the processes of making and hacking in the
hackerspace. I plan to observe activities in the hackerspace during
the Spring and Summer of 2013. I would like to discuss these
observations and your potential participation or dis-interest in
participation at the next public meeting at 8pm (tomorrow, March
20th).

I may also request for you to participate in related interviews based
on my observations. Additional details about the study are available
in the attached information sheet. If you have any questions about
this, feel free to email me.
Best Regards,

Austin Toombs
altoombs at indiana.edu